Tibet is China
For those who support the movement of some Tibetans against China, here is some suggestions for you:
1. Know what you support. Before you jump into the bandwagon and sit with your legs crossed in quest of nirvana, stop for a while on Earth and see what Buddhist theocracy in Tibet was like. Admired by the German Nazis as an ideal system of government, know what Tibet was like before the reforms introduced by the People’s Republic of China. Under religious aristocracy. Tibet was a theocratic state where the people lived in slavery and literal physical bondage:
See this National Geographic video:
Listen to what Michael Parenti has to say about the “friendly” Feudalism of Tibet:
2. Know your allies. The Tibetans have fought an armed struggle against the Chinese, with the help of CIA. Hence, a very good friend of yours when it comes to support the “Tibetans cause” is the CIA. Doubtful? Have a look at this 5-part documentary:
CIA in Tibet 1
CIA in Tibet 2
CIA in Tibet 3
CIA in Tibet 4
CIA in Tibet 5
CIA in Tibet 6
3. Tibetans are living in good conditions. Therefore, start thinking about other pretexts for supporting the few agitating Tibetans. Although relatively shut off from the outside world by mountains, Tibetans today do not have to pay any tax to the Central Government in Beijing, enjoy free schooling up to university, free health care, and retain their traditional way of life.
4. The government is not victimizing Tibetans. Yes, the Chinese Police are targeting some of the Tibetans who are trying to disrupt ethnic harmony and public peace (those who are attacking and killing innocent civilians). That being said, we all in Pakistan know that a good street agitation can be lacking of anything but good footages. If that is true, why does the Western media have to blatantly distort the pictures of protests in China:
See the true face of Western media; see protests from outside China being depicted as protests in Tibet:
5. If this this is not enough, see the following videos for some more information about Tibet:
The Truth of Tibet
Tibet WAS,IS,and ALWAYS WILL BE a part of China
Free Tibet, you say?
Freedom for what? Slavery, bondage, illiteracy, and poverty?
Freedom for whom? The religious bigots, monarchs, and feudalism?
Whether you like it for not, the fact remains:
Tibet is Free!